THE PROBLEM STATEMENT
They provide speaker programs, which are defined as company-sponsored events at which approved speakers, under contract with respective pharmaceutical companies, present information on their products and services, disease states of relevance to the company, and other healthcare-related topics to health care professionals (HCPs) and other affiliated professionals (eg, practice managers, clinical coordinators, reimbursement specialists, billing managers). The primary purpose of promotional speaker programs is to educate attendees regarding the on-label, medically appropriate use of products.
- Reduce lead time for pre-program activities that include setting up the portals for meetings management and speaker training.
- Provide frequently used functionalities via iPhone and iPads as well as mobile-optimized sites.
- Use contemporary enterprise-scale web and mobile technologies that can easily scale up to future needs and provide a productive and efficient user interface.
- Ensure compliance with the Sunshine Act.
- Following guidelines to transfer the value limit for HCP.
DCT created a product to onboard multiple pharma companies to run an end-to-end speaker bureau platform.
The platform had the following features :
1. Speaker Program Scheduling
2. Speaker Program Approval
3. Registering Attendees
4. Signing in Attendees
6. Reconciliation Approval
7. Nominating Speaker to Bureau
8. Digital Signing Process
9. Training Speaker on core module
11. Meeting Slide Deck Creation
- Designed a customizable user interface that will make it feasible for pharmaceutical companies to modify according to their needs.
- Compliance needs were met with the Sunshine Act by using a rules-based approach.
- Reduced lead time for pre-program activities such as setting up portals for meetings management and speaker training.
- Reduced dependency on the IT team for day to day tasks and bugs.
- Provided essential offline functionalities via iPhone and iPads as well as mobile-optimized sites.
- Provided greater flexibility to business users who can use self-service options to set up the system.